Get your Pre-k to 2nd grade students into science with this super-fun Decomposition Lesson Plan Bundle from Homeschooling and Homesteading!
- Lessons include a focus on the science of decomposition for early elementary grades
- Games and activities explore composting and decomposition in depth
- Detailed instructions on how to build a classroom worm composting bin included
- Templates and resources for materials and additional information are included
- Multiple disciplines such as math, language arts, and science are integrated into the lessons
- Can be applied to homeschooling and classroom curriculums!
This week I invite you to link up to 5 of your best Science related resources for Pre-k to 6th grade students! Please say, "thank you"for hosting by adding a link to this blog on any social media platform or on your own blog!